- MD, NY License #170319
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Lifetime Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
- BS, Florida State University
- MD, University of South Alabama
- Psychiatry Residency Training, Upstate Medical University
- Psychiatry ResidencyTraining, Tufts University
Dr Tanquary has long enjoyed working in college mental health. He worked at Le Moyne College, Syracuse University, and Ithaca College before joining CAPS and Cornell Health in January of 2018. He loves the openness to learning and vibrant energy, along with the willingness to question authority that so very many university students possess. He has worked in many other settings during his career, and he is enjoying his time at Cornell Health and CAPS most of all!
While away from work, Dr. Tanquary's main hobbies include hiking and biking, ice fishing, gardening, cooking, and traveling. He especially enjoys time out of doors.
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his