Cornell Health employment opportunities
Employment opportunities at Cornell Health are listed on Cornell University's Human Resources website:
- Job search link for internal applicants (those who are currently employed at Cornell)
- Job search link for external applicants (those who are not currently employed at Cornell)
Student jobs with Student Disability Services
Cornell Health's Student Disability Services (SDS) office is always recruiting student notetakers and document conversion assistants. Learn more on the SDS website.
Student internships & volunteer options
Cornell Health is not currently offering any student internships. Due to the highly confidential nature of our work, we do not offer student volunteer positions.
To explore other on-campus options, we suggest the following Cornell resources:
- Einhorn Center for Community Engagement
- Cornell Health Professions Advising Center
- Cornell Career Services
- Dean of Students' Diversity & Equity Resources
- EARS (Empathy, Assistance & Referral Service)
- Other volunteer opportunities listed by Student & Campus Life
In the Ithaca community, you may find opportunities through the following health-related organizations:
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are a part of Cornell University’s heritage. Cornell is a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
At Cornell Health, our hiring processes are aimed at attracting a diverse pool of qualified candidates for every open position. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion on our Who We Are page.