Feeling overwhelmed? Need someone to talk to?
Connect with someone now through one of the following resources.
You don't have to be in crisis to take advantage of these opportunities to speak or chat with a trained professional or volunteer who can listen to your concerns, and offer insight and advice.
- Cornell Health phone consultation (24/7): 607-255-5155
- EARS Peer Counseling (not available for Spring 2021)
Ithaca hotlines (24/7):
National hotlines (24/7):
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Trevor Project hotline (LGBTQ): 866-488-7386
- LGBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564
- TransLifeline: 877-565-8860
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
National text / chat services (24/7):
- National Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- Steve Fund crisis text line: Text STEVE to 741741 (especially for students of color)
- Trevor Project chat service & text line: Text START to 678678 (especially for LGBTQ students)
- National Suicide Prevention "Lifeline Chat" service