Feeling overwhelmed? Need someone to talk to?
Connect with someone now through one of the following resources.
You don't have to be in crisis to take advantage of these opportunities to speak or chat with a trained professional or volunteer who can listen to your concerns, and offer insight and advice.
Phone Support (24/7)
- Ithaca Crisisline: 607-272-1616 or 800-273-8325
- Advocacy Center (for sexual or domestic violence): 607-277-5000
- National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Trevor Project (LGBTQ+ hotline): 866-488-7386
- LGBT National Hotline: 888-843-4564
- TransLifeline: 877-565-8860
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
National text / chat services (24/7):
- National Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Steve Fund (crisis text line for people of Color): Text STEVE to 741741
- Trevor Project (text line for LGBTQ+ people) : Text START to 678678
- National Suicide Prevention "Lifeline Chat" service