Located in Schoellkopf Hall
(See map – please enter from back of building)
Fax: Send records to 607-254-2805
Appointments: Call to schedule appointments Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30 (10:00-4:30 on Wednesdays)
Physical Therapy clinical hours (academic year):
• Monday – 7:30-5:00
• Tuesday – 7:30-6:00
• Wednesday – 10:00-5:00
• Thursday – 7:30-6:00
• Friday – 7:30-6:00
Massage hours (academic year):
• Mondays & Tuesdays – 3:00-8:00
Physical Therapy services
Cornell Physical Therapy offers services for Cornell community members (students, student spouses/partners, faculty, and staff members) in our fully equipped facility in Schoellkopf Hall. Read about our mission and vision.
Our licensed physical therapists specialize in treating:
- Neck and back pain
- Orthopedic and neuromuscular injuries and conditions
- Arthritic and repetitive-motion conditions
- Sports-related injuries
- Post-surgical conditions
Patients are led through rehabilitation programs using therapeutic exercise, exercises to improve posture, and home exercise programs. PT staff often augment rehabilitation methods using heat, cold, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and manual therapy.
Please call us to schedule an appointment: 607-255-7217. Phone scheduling is available Monday–Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (10:00 am start on Wednesdays).
Fees and insurance
- Students studying on Cornell's Ithaca campus pay $10 / visit for Physical Therapy services. Your insurance may be billed as the primary payer and your remaining costs will be capped at $10. Students can Bursar-bill visit fees or pay online or by phone. Learn more on our Cost for Service page.
- Other PT patients should check their insurance plan for coverage information. Most fees for PT services are covered by Cornell insurance plans for employees. Visit our Billing & Insurance page for information about what insurance plans Cornell Health is in network with.
Massage Therapy services
Cornell Massage Therapy – located in Schoellkopf Hall – is available to students, student spouses and partners, faculty, and staff members. Our licensed massage therapist specializes in popular massage techniques including Swedish, connective tissue, trigger point, and reflexology.
Appointments and fees
Call 607-255-7217 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are currently available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00-8:00 pm.
Costs for all clients are:
- 30-minute massage: $35.00
- 60-minute massage: $70.00
Students may Bursar-bill charges during the academic year. All clients can pay for charges by credit card by calling 607-255-7492.