Appointments are required for most Cornell Health services, with the exception of visits to the Cornell Health pharmacy.
Cornell Health is offering both in-person and telehealth (Zoom) appointments. NOTE: To receive telehealth services, you must be in the Ithaca area at the time of your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
Log in to myCornellHealth using your Cornell NetID & password and click "Appointments."
If you do not see an appointment type / time listed that meets your needs, please call us using the contact information below.
Schedule by phone
- Physical therapy – call 607-255-7217
- Lab & Radiology – call 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services – call 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy – learn how to schedule an appointment
- Occupational Medicine – call 607-255-6960
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
CAPS appointments: You will have a separate brief Wellbeing Assessment survey to complete 10 minutes before your appointment. Please check in early enough before your appointment to complete this survey.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
When to check in for your appointment
Plan to arrive / check in 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the check-in process before your appointment begins (CAPS clients must also complete a brief Wellbeing Assessment survey).
If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you may asked to reschedule.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
- By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
- Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Late arrival & missed appointment policy
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments.