Scheduling an appointment in advance is required for most services.
> Log in to myCornellHealth (available 24/7; NetID required)
Appointment types that can be scheduled online:
All medical appointments (with the exception of Travel Clinic appointments) – plus first-time Counseling and Psychiatry (CAPS) appointments – may be scheduled online.
Counseling/CAPS routine appointments for current clients, Massage Therapy appointments, Physical Therapy appointments related to post-operation and workers compensation concerns, Student Disability Services appointments, Student Health Benefits appointments, and Travel Clinic appointments must be made by phone.
Scheduling by phone
> Call 607-255-5155 and press 3 (during business hours)
- Physical Therapy & Massage appointments: Call 607-255-7217
- Student Disability Services appointments: Call 607-254-4545
- Student Health Benefits appointments: Call 607-255-6363
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most medical appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits). You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit by logging in to myCornellHealth.
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
- If you do not have a Cornell NetID and can’t use myCornellHealth, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your questionnaire(s).
How to prepare & what to bring
Be sure to complete pre-appointment questionnaires, and plan ahead to arrive at least 10 minutes early. Bring your Cornell ID and (if you are not enrolled in a Cornell student health plan) your private health insurance card and pharmacy insurance card.
Physical Therapy patients: Please see special pre-appointment instructions here.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $25 missed-appointment fee will be charged if you cancel after 8:30 am on the day of your appointment.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155 (PT patients: call 607-255-7217)*
Online: log in to myCornellHealth
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.