Pre-scheduled appointments are required for most services.
- Learn more about our Summer 2021 services
- Visit our Who We Serve page for information about eligibility for care
Visiting Cornell Health
All visitors must complete their Daily Check (or a verbal screening for those who can’t do the Daily Check) before coming to Cornell Health, wear a surgical mask (provided upon entry), and practice physical distancing in our building, regardless of vaccination status.
Students coming for non-medical appointments should call us first (607-255-5155) if you fail the Daily Check or have COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
- Physical therapy: 607-255-7217
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Lab & Radiology: 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy: Learn how to schedule an appointment
Online scheduling is currently only available for the following appointment types. To schedule, log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- First-time counseling appointments (also applies if you have not seen a CAPS counselor for 6+ months). For follow-up CAPS appointments, please call us at 607-255-5155. (If you are unable to call due to a hearing impairment or other disability and do not have TTY, please email us for assistance.)
Select medical / sexual health appointments:
- Routine testing for sexually transmitted infections (experiencing no symptoms)
- Evaluation for symptoms of a urinary tract infection
- Consultation with a nurse about contraception options
- Consultation with a nurse about having an IUD placed
- Health requirements consultations to meet your new student health requirements (students may also call for consultation Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm: 607-255-4364).
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Missed-appointment & late fees
A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments, and those cancelled after 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and telehealth appointments.