Appointments are required for most Cornell Health services, with the exception of visits to the Cornell Health pharmacy.
Visiting Cornell Health
In compliance with OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standards for healthcare facilities, anyone visiting Cornell Health must:
- complete their Daily Check (or a verbal screening for those who can’t do the Daily Check) before entering our building
- wear a surgical mask (provided upon entry) and practice physical distancing when in our building, regardless of vaccination status
Students coming for non-medical appointments should call us first (607-255-5155) if you fail the Daily Check screening or have COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
- Physical therapy: 607-255-7217
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Lab & Radiology: 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy: Learn how to schedule an appointment
Online scheduling is currently only available for the following appointment types. To schedule, log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- CAPS "access appointments" to connect you with the right level of care (also applies if you have not seen a CAPS counselor for 6+ months). For follow-up CAPS appointments, please call us at 607-255-5155. (If you are unable to call due to a hearing impairment or other disability and do not have TTY, please email us for assistance.)
Select medical / sexual health appointments:
- Routine testing for sexually transmitted infections (experiencing no symptoms)
- Evaluation for symptoms of a urinary tract infection
- Consultation with a nurse about contraception options
- Consultation with a nurse about having an IUD placed
- Health requirements consultations to meet your new student health requirements (students may also call for consultation Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm: 607-255-4364).
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Missed-appointment & late fees
A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments, and those cancelled after 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and telehealth appointments.