Appointments are required for most Cornell Health services, with the exception of visits to the Cornell Health pharmacy.
Visiting Cornell Health
In compliance with OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standards for healthcare facilities ...
- Anyone visiting Cornell Health must wear a surgical mask (provided at our entrances) in our building, and complete a verbal screening for symptoms before appointments, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please let us know if you have any of the following symptoms on the day of your appointment: fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell, unusual fatigue. Accurate reporting of symptoms helps our staff provide you with appropriate care.
- Individuals with symptoms can still be seen for appointments if appropriate safety measures are in taken.
Log in to myCornellHealth using your Cornell NetID & password and click "Appointments."
If you do not see an appointment type / time listed that meets your needs, please call us using the contact information below.
SCHEDULE BY PHONE:
- Physical therapy – call 607-255-7217
- Lab & Radiology – call 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services – call 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy – learn how to schedule an appointment
- Occupational Medicine – call 607-255-6960
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Missed-appointment & late fees
A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments, and those cancelled after 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and telehealth appointments.