Scheduling an appointment in advance is required for most services.
Not sure if you need an appointment? Call us at 607-255-5155 (24/7) to consult with a health care provider.
> Log in to myCornellHealth (available 24/7; NetID required)
Appointments that can be scheduled online:
- All medical appointments (with the exception of Travel Services appointments)
- 25-minute CAPS appointments occurring in the next 24 hours
- Most Physical Therapy appointments (with the exception of post-operation appointments)
- CAPS appointments occurring more than 24 hours in the future
- Physical Therapy post-operation appointments
- Massage Therapy appointments
- Student Disability Services appointments
- Student Health Benefits appointments
- Travel Services appointments
Schedule by phone
> Call 607-255-5155 and press 3 (during business hours)
- Physical Therapy & Massage appointments: Call 607-255-7217
- Student Disability Services appointments: Call 607-254-4545
- Student Health Benefits appointments: Call 607-255-6363
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
- If you do not have a Cornell NetID and can’t use myCornellHealth, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to complete your questionnaire(s).
How to prepare & what to bring
Be sure to complete pre-appointment questionnaires, and plan ahead to arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the check-in process (CAPS clients also have a questionnaire to complete when they get here). Bring your Cornell ID and (if you are not enrolled in a Cornell student health plan) your private health insurance card and pharmacy insurance card.
Physical Therapy patients: Please see special pre-appointment instructions here.
Animal policy: Pets and most other animals are not allowed in Cornell Health or in other facilities on campus. Trained service dogs, and dogs being trained by a person with a disability to be their own service dog, are the only exceptions, and are welcome in all Cornell Health facilities. Please review our policy.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $25 missed-appointment fee will be charged if you cancel after 8:30 am on the day of your appointment.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155 (PT patients: call 607-255-7217)*
Online: log in to myCornellHealth
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.