In keeping with CDC guidelines for Pandemic Operations, we are offering limited in-person services, with many routine services provided via telehealth.
- In-person services: Our in-person services are currently limited to pre-screened COVID-19 testing, select medical appointments, and pharmacy services.
- Telehealth services: We are providing many medical and mental health services through telehealth video and phone appointments.
Visit our Coronavirus News & Updates page for more details about our current services.
Schedule an appointment
You may also log in to myCornellHealth to send us a message requesting an appointment.
- Medical services: 607-255-5155
- Mental health services: 607-255-5155
- Pharmacy services: 607-255-5155
- Physical therapy: 607-255-7217
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Student Health Benefits: 607-255-6363
Other appointment types:
- BASICS: visit our BASICS page to schedule an appointment
- Victim Advocacy: visit our Victim Advocacy page to schedule an appointment
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.