Appointments are required for most Cornell Health services, with the exception of visits to the Cornell Health pharmacy.
Visiting Cornell Health
In compliance with OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standards for healthcare facilities ...
- Anyone visiting Cornell Health must complete a verbal screening for symptoms before entering our building, wear a surgical mask (provided upon entry), and practice physical distancing when in our building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please let us know if you have any of the following symptoms on the day of your appointment: fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell, unusual fatigue. Accurate reporting of symptoms helps our staff provide you with appropriate care.
- Individuals with symptoms can still be seen for appointments if appropriate safety measures are in taken.
SCHEDULE BY PHONE:
- Physical therapy – call 607-255-7217
- Lab & Radiology – call 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services – call 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy – learn how to schedule an appointment
- Occupational Medicine – call 607-255-6960
Online scheduling is ONLY currently available for the following appointment types. To schedule, log in to myCornellHealth using your Cornell NetID & password and click "Appointments."
- Select mental Health (CAPS) appointments, via Zoom:
- First-time "access appointment" to discuss your needs and be connected with the appropriate mental health service (also applies if you have not seen a CAPS counselor for 6+ months)
- Group counseling orientation to learn about CAPS group options
- Referral appointment to be connected with an off-campus mental health provider
- Select medical / sexual health appointments:
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections (experiencing no symptoms)
- Evaluation for symptoms of a urinary tract infection
- Consultation with a nurse about contraception options
- Consultation with a nurse about having an IUD placed
- Appointment for starting or continuing PrEP (for HIV prevention)
- Health requirements consultations to meet your new student health requirements (students may also call for consultation Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm: 607-255-4364).
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Missed-appointment & late fees
A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments, and those cancelled after 8:30 am the day of the appointment. This applies to both in-person and telehealth appointments.