Appointments are required for most Cornell Health services.
Eligibility for care:
- Appointments are available to students studying in Ithaca and Geneva, with select services available to other Cornell community members. Visit Who We Serve for details.
- Students receiving telehealth services must be in Ithaca or Geneva at the time of their appointment.
How to schedule an appointment
Most appointments can be scheduled online through our secure patient portal.
Log in to myCornellHealth using your Cornell NetID & password and click "Appointments."
If you do not see an appointment type / time listed that meets your needs, please call us using the contact information below.
Schedule by phone
Please call 607-255-5155 during business hours to speak with a scheduler.
- Physical therapy – call 607-255-7217
- Lab & Radiology – call 607-255-6099 for the Lab; 607-255-6207 for Radiology
- Student Disability Services – call 607-254-4545
- Victim Advocacy – learn how to schedule an appointment
- Occupational Medicine – call 607-255-6960
Pre-appointment questionnaires are required for most appointments (not required for allergy and immunization visits).
You must complete your pre-appointment questionnaire(s) before your visit. Log in to myCornellHealth and click "Appointments."
- If questionnaires are not completed before your visit, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If a questionnaire you receive does not seem to match your health concern, call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to discuss.
CAPS appointments: You will have a separate brief Wellbeing Assessment survey to complete 10 minutes before your appointment. Please check in early enough before your appointment to complete this survey.
Note: Occupational Medicine patients will receive questionnaire information by email with instructions for accessing questionnaires through myCority, not myCornellHealth.
When to check in for your appointment
Plan to arrive / check in 10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the check-in process before your appointment begins (CAPS clients must also complete a brief Wellbeing Assessment survey).
If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you may asked to reschedule.
Canceling / rescheduling appointments
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
- By phone: Call 607-255-5155* (PT patients: call 607-255-7217; OccMed patients: call 607-255-6960)
- Online: log in to myCornellHealth (not available to Occupational Medicine patients)
*If you have already completed your pre-appointment questionnaire, please CALL if you would like to reschedule your appointment so you do not have to complete a new questionnaire.
Late arrival & missed appointment policy
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
- A $25 fee will be charged for missed appointments.