Cornell Health provides sensitive and confidential sexual health care – including medical services, counseling, and consultation – for all Cornell students.
Our multidisciplinary medical and mental health providers strive to deliver care that is respectful and responsive to students’ diverse needs, experiences, gender identities, sexual orientations, and values.
- Routine checkups (including Well Woman gynecological visits)
- Safer-sex information and pharmacy supplies
- Contraception (prescription and non-prescription birth control) and emergency contraception (visit our Pharmacy page)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) prevention, testing, and treatment
- HIV prevention (including PrEP prescriptions), testing, and management/support
- IUD and Nexplanon placement and removal
- Pregnancy testing, and pregnancy options counseling and referral
- Transgender services including cross-sex hormones
- Assistance to victims of sexual assault
- Colposcopy as a follow-up for abnormal Pap smear results
- Counseling, support, and referral for issues and concerns related to sexual / gender identity, intimacy, sexual functioning, and sexual trauma
- Behavioral health consultation and therapy related to sexual functioning (early ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, trouble with orgasm, etc.)
View our Sexual Health & Relationships page for more resources and information.
Or log in to myCornellHealth and select Appointments, then Medical Care. If you’re having a problem related to your sexual health, select “I have an illness or problem.” If you want to schedule a routine checkup or Well Woman visit, get tested for STIs (but don’t have symptoms), want to discuss birth control, or would like a pregnancy test, select “I need an appointment not related to an illness or problem.”
If this is your first time seeking counseling at Cornell Health, you should schedule a brief phone assessment so we can learn about your needs, and match you with a counselor. Log in to myCornellHealth and select “Appointments.” Or, call us during business hours at 607-255-5155 (press 3 for appointments).
If you already have a counselor at Cornell Health, you should call us at 607-255-5155 (press 3 for appointments) to schedule your appointment.
You may also stop by a “Let’s Talk” site for a free, informal consultation with a Cornell Health counselor.
Your care at Cornell Health is confidential. If you have questions about confidentially – related to billing, health records, or anything else – visit our Confidentiality & Patient Rights page.