During business hours
(see below for after-hours phone consultation)
- Press 1 if you have an urgent medical issue, or are a calling from a physician’s office or pharmacy
- Press 2 to reach Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Press 3 to schedule or cancel an appointment
- Press 4 for health history or immunization requirements
- Press 5 for questions about bills or health insurance
- Press 6 for the pharmacy
- Press 7 for health records
- Press 8 for all other calls
Direct phone numbers:
- Billing Office: 607-255-7492
- Health Records: 607-255-4082
- Media Relations: see our Media Inquires page
- Massage Therapy: 607-255-5985
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Patient Advocate: 607-255-3564
- Pharmacy: 607-255-6976
- Physical Therapy: 607-255-7217
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Student Health Benefits: 607-255-6363
- Skorton Center for Health Initiatives: 607-255-4782
- Victim Advocate: 607-255-1212
After-hours phone consultation
For urgent medical and mental health concerns, you can call us 24/7 (607-255-5155) for consultation with an on-call health care provider.
Visit Emergencies & After-Hours Care for details.
We invite you to email us ...
To provide feedback to a Patient Advocate
To ask for – or to provide – general information (not appropriate for personal or urgent messages)
To request that someone contact you by telephone
Email address: email@example.com
Please do NOT email us ...
- For urgent communication: the Cornell Health mailbox is usually checked once on business days, and is never checked after hours or on weekends
- For confidential communication: email is not a secure medium to relay private health information
- To schedule or cancel an appointment
For urgent or confidential communication, please call us at 607-255-5155.