Main phone number: 607-255-5155
- See our business hours
- Learn about our 24/7 phone consultation service
- See information about emergencies and after-hours care
Direct phone numbers:
- Administration: 607-255-3564
- Billing Office: 607-255-7492
- Health Records: 607-255-4082
- Laboratory: 607-255-6099 or 607-255-1353
- Media Relations: see our Media Inquires page
- Massage Therapy: 607-255-5985
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Patient Advocate: 607-255-3564
- Pharmacy: 607-255-6976
- Physical Therapy: 607-255-7217
- Radiology: 607-255-6207
- Sports Medicine: 607-255-5156
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Skorton Center for Health Initiatives: 607-255-4782
COVID-19 surveillance testing & Daily Check questions:
- Cornell Health does not oversee the university's surveillance testing or the Daily Check.
- Contact the university’s COVID-19 Support Center for questions related to the Daily Check, surveillance / arrival testing, travel, vaccines, and more. Submit a help request or call 607-253-7500 (Support Center hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 for email & 9:00-4:00 for phone).
COVID-19 vaccination questions:
- Please visit Cornell's COVID-19 website for vaccination information, and contact the university’s COVID-19 Support Center if you have questions (see above).
Student Health Benefit questions:
- Please visit Cornell's Student Health Benefits website for information.
We invite you to email us ...
To ask non-urgent questions about the services Cornell Health is providing during COVID-19 (including COVID-19 diagnostic testing for students with symptoms / known exposure, and care for students in quarantine/isolation)
To ask for – or to provide – general information (not appropriate for urgent messages or to relay personal health information; please see below)
To request that someone contact you by telephone
To provide feedback to a Patient Advocate
Please do not email us ...
- For urgent communication: the Cornell Health mailbox is checked daily, but is not monitored after hours, on weekends, or during university holidays
- For confidential communication: email is not a secure medium to relay private health information
- To schedule or cancel an appointment
For urgent or confidential communication, please call us at 607-255-5155.