During business hours
(see below for after-hours phone consultation)
Main phone number: 607-255-5155
Direct phone numbers:
- Administration: 607-255-3564
- Billing Office: 607-255-7492
- Health Records: 607-255-4082
- Laboratory: 607-255-6099 or 607-255-1353
- Media Relations: see our Media Inquires page
- Massage Therapy: 607-255-5985
- Occupational Medicine: 607-255-6960
- Patient Advocate: 607-255-3564
- Pharmacy: 607-255-6976
- Physical Therapy: 607-255-7217
- Radiology: 607-255-6207
- Sports Medicine: 607-255-5156
- Student Disability Services: 607-254-4545
- Skorton Center for Health Initiatives: 607-255-4782
After-hours phone consultation
For urgent medical and mental health concerns, you can call us 24/7 (607-255-5155) for consultation with an on-call health care provider.
Visit Emergencies & After-Hours Care for details.
COVID-19 surveillance testing & Daily Check questions
Cornell Health does not oversee the university's COVID-19 surveillance testing or the Daily Check. Please use the following contact information:
- Surveillance testing questions – email email@example.com
- Daily Check questions – email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to email us ...
To ask for – or to provide – general information (not appropriate for urgent messages or to relay personal health information; please see below)
To inquire about the services Cornell Health is providing during COVID-19 (including COVID-19 diagnostic testing, and care for students in quarantine/isolation)
To request that someone contact you by telephone
To provide feedback to a Patient Advocate
Please do not email us ...
- For urgent communication: the Cornell Health mailbox is usually checked once on business days, and is never checked after hours or on weekends
- For confidential communication: email is not a secure medium to relay private health information
- To schedule or cancel an appointment
For urgent or confidential communication, please call us at 607-255-5155.