Our in-person services are currently limited, with many services provided through telehealth. Learn more on our Care During COVID-19 page.
We at Cornell Health are committed to promoting health and well-being – and fostering healing – among students and other individuals on Cornell’s Ithaca campus. Our services are confidential, and responsive to the needs of our diverse campus community.
During the academic year, we provide care Monday-Saturday, with evening hours Monday-Thursday (see all hours). When we’re closed, students with urgent concerns can call us 24/7 for consultation with an on-call health care provider.
Please view the following pages and sections for more information about getting care at Cornell Health.
In this section:
- Who We Serve
- Getting Here
- Emergencies & After-Hours Care
- Cost for Service
- Insurance & Billing
- Accessibility & Language Services
- Health Records
- Health Leave of Absence
- Health Requirements for New Students
- myCornell Health Patient Portal
- Services – Information about the integrated medical and mental health services you’ll find at Cornell Health
- Resources – Health topics, our fact sheet library, and population-specific information
- Initiatives – Our campus-wide public health initiatives, including the work of Cornell Health’s Skorton Center for Health Initiatives
- About – Who we are, contact information, and more
Please contact us.