Continuing Education & Summer Sessions Students

New student health requirements

Cornell Health oversees the university's New Student Health Requirements process, through which students provide information required to comply with state and federal laws, meet public health guidelines, and support optimal health care for you. The information you provide, as well as all health care you receive at Cornell Health, is confidential. Health care records are completely separate from all other university records. 

Who must meet health requirements?

Students enrolled through the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions:

  • You have NO health requirements if ...
    • You are taking fewer than 6 credits, OR
    • You have met Cornell's health requirements in the past 5 years
  • You must complete the health requirements below if this is the first time you are taking 6 or more credits at Cornell.

♦ Please return after MARCH 31 for 2019-2020 health requirements information. ♦