Cornell Health provides services for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Select services are also available to spouses / partners of students, and to other community members.
Fall 2020 services
- Students in Ithaca: Visit our Care During COVID-19 webpage to learn about our current in-person and telehealth services
- Students outside of Ithaca: Visit our Services for Students Outside Ithaca page for details about what services are available to you
Learn more about services for ...
Students during the academic year
All currently registered students may use our services (students outside of Ithaca: visit our Services for Students Outside Ithaca page for more information). If you are unsure of your university status, please contact the University Registrar’s Office.
Eligible students include:
- Undergraduate, graduate, and professional students enrolled during the academic year
- Continuing Education students taking 12+ credits during the academic year
- Students who are studying elsewhere but visiting campus [refer to our Insurance & Billing page for information about which insurance plans we accept]
- Students who are on leave or withdrawn from the university are not eligible to use Cornell Health services, except for pharmacy. We will assist students who need help transferring care from Cornell Health to other providers.
See additional information especially for:
Students during the summer
Students who may use our services during the summer include:
- Registered undergraduate, graduate, and professional students remaining in Ithaca between enrolled semesters
- In absentia students [refer to our Insurance & Billing page for information about cost of care for In absentia students]
- High school students participating in Cornell’s Summer College program [see Summer Students]
- Summer Session students
- Students who are studying outside of Ithaca, but are in Ithaca for an orientation program or visit [see Students Outside of Ithaca]
- May graduates may use our services through July 31
- December graduates may use our services through January 31
Students staying in the Ithaca area after those dates may receive referrals from Cornell Health to transition care to a provider in the community.
Anyone is welcome to use our pharmacy. Additionally, if you incur an injury or illness on campus, we can provide first aid/stabilizing care, consultation, and referrals to local urgent care providers.
Student spouses / partners
Most Cornell Health services are available to student spouses and domestic partners, with the exception of counseling and psychiatry services. Your cost for care will depend on your insurance status. Visit Especially for Student Spouses & Partners for details.
Children of students
Cornell Health does not provide services for children of students. However, our Students with Children page offers a number of campus and community resources for students who have a child or children with them at Cornell.
Staff, faculty, & post-docs
Select Cornell Health services are available to faculty, staff, and post-docs, including pharmacy, physical therapy, and travel services. They also may attend free flu vaccination clinics on campus. Counseling and support are available through the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program.
Visit Especially for Faculty, Staff, & Post-docs for a complete list of services available to you.
Visitors to campus
Other visitors to Cornell’s Ithaca campus are welcome to use our pharmacy. If you incur an injury or illness on campus, we can provide you with consultation and referrals to local urgent care providers (refer to the "urgent care" options listed on our Emergencies & After-Hours Care page). Please call 607-255-5155 for consultation.
Ithaca community members
Please contact us for more information. We're here to help!