Partners and spouses of students who are studying on Cornell’s Ithaca campus have access to many Cornell Health services.
Services for spouses and partners include:
- Medical care
- Pharmacy services (prescription medications and self-care items)
- Physical therapy and massage therapy
- Annual flu vaccination (free for those on SHP; $35 for those with private insurance)
- Allergy shots and immunizations
- Travel clinic services
- Lab testing and X-ray services
Counseling and psychiatry services are not available to student partners and spouses.
Appointments & cost for care
Please visit our Appointments page to learn about scheduling an appointment to get care.
If you have private (non-Cornell) health insurance, you can receive care on a fee-for-service basis. Visit our Insurance & Billing page for more information.