myCornellHealth (formerly myGannett) is a web portal designed to facilitate confidential communication between Cornell Health and our patients and clients.
Your will be asked to enter your Cornell NetID and password, and your birthday. The portal is available any time, day or night.
Use myCornellHealth to …
- Schedule most appointment types (see exceptions)
- Cancel any appointment
- View upcoming scheduled appointments
- Complete pre-appointment questionnaires (REQUIRED for most appointments)
Receive and send secure messages:
- Review confidential messages from your health care provider, including lab and x-ray results
- Ask a nurse a non-urgent question
- Ask a pharmacist a non-urgent question
- Fill, refill, or transfer a prescription
- Provide pharmacy insurance information
Access health and billing information:
- Print your immunization history and upload immunization records
- Review medication, allergy, and visit histories
- View and print bills
myCornellHealth is a secure web portal. Any information you provide through myCornellHealth is confidential and protected. See our Confidentiality & Patient Rights page for more information.
To help us protect your private health information:
- Always close your browser after logging out of myCornellHealth
- Never share your password (no, not even with your parents)