Summer 2021 services
(Please check back for information about Fall 2021 services)
- In-person services: Most of our medical and physical therapy services are now being provided in-person (pre-scheduled appointments are required).
- Telehealth services: We are providing most counseling and support services through telehealth (Zoom) appointments.
- Pharmacy services: The Cornell Health pharmacy is open for walk-in visitors.
Visit our Who We Serve page for information about patient / client eligibility.
About out services
At Cornell Health, we recognize that our patients and clients are whole people whose mental and physical health are intimately linked. That’s why we’ve built our model of care around delivering integrated medical and mental health services that support both mind and body.
When you come to Cornell Health for care, you’ll find co-located multidisciplinary staff – medical providers, counselors and psychiatrists, nutritionists, physical therapists, behavioral health consultants, and others – who coordinate these integrated services through collaborative care teams and secure electronic records and communications. Specialized teams address common student health concerns like alcohol use, disordered eating, and athlete health, and provide support for students with chronic or serious health conditions.
Our staff strives to provide respectful, responsive care to all individuals who rely on our services, and to be inclusive of the many cultures, experiences, practices, and values represented among our students and community members. Learn more about our mission, values, and commitment to diversity and inclusion on our Who We Are page.
In this section:
- COVID-19 Services
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care
- Lab Testing & X-Rays
- Immunizations & Allergy Shots
- Nutrition & Healthy Eating Services
- Sexual Health Care
- Gender Services
- Alcohol & Other Drug Services
- Student Disability Services
- Sports Medicine
- Physical Therapy & Massage
- Travel Services
- Occupational Medicine
- Victim Advocacy
Get Care – Health Appointments, hours, getting here, costs and insurance, and other essentials
Resources – Health topics, our fact sheet library, and population-specific information
Initiatives – Our campus-wide public health initiatives, including the work of Cornell Health’s Skorton Center for Health Initiatives
About – Who we are, contact information, and more
Please contact us.