Clinical Director of Nutrition / Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in New York State
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Health Promotion, Simmons College (Boston)
- Certificate in Sports Nutrition, Simmons College (Boston)
- Dietetic Internship, Simmons College (Boston)
- Bachelor of Science in the Human Nutrition, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Lauren enjoys working at Cornell Health due to the diverse student population and strives to help students develop sustainable eating patterns for their time at Cornell and beyond. She takes an individualized approach to nutrition and works with each student to make a nutrition plan that is unique to them.
Her primary areas of practice include eating disorders and disordered eating, sports nutrition, and nutrition for general wellness. Prior to coming to Cornell Health, Lauren worked at various eating disorder treatment programs and has experience at all levels of eating disorder care.
Outside of work Lauren enjoys downhill skiing, hiking, kayaking, reading, walking her dog, being outside and spending time with family and friends.