As political news related to a person’s right to choose heats up across the country, you can count on Cornell Health to remain steadfast advocates for your rights and partners in your care.
Our commitments to autonomy and choice (including choices related to whether or when to be pregnant) are central to care we provide every day. Cornell Health staff members provide confidential sexual health care for all students.
Sexual health services at Cornell Health include routine wellness checks and prevention screenings, as well as specialty visits like pregnancy options counseling. Our sexual health nurses, behavioral health consultants, counselors, and medical clinicians strive to deliver care that is respectful and responsive to students’ diverse needs, experiences, gender identities, sexual orientations, and values.
Learn more about:
- Contraceptive options (including long-acting reversible methods like Nexplanon and IUDs)
- Emergency contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Assistance for victims of sexual assault
- Gender services
- Other sexual health services