Let’s Meditate is a free, guided, mindfulness meditation series sponsored by Cornell Health, in collaboration with numerous campus partners.
- Everyone is welcome! Let’s Meditate is open to all members of the Cornell community, including students, faculty, and staff of all ages, genders, sizes, shapes, and abilities.
- Participation is FREE. You are welcome to come to as many sessions as you wish.
What to expect
During each half-hour Let’s Meditate session, a trained facilitator will lead participants through meditation exercises designed to focus on the breath and quiet the mind. Participants typically sit quietly with their eyes closed throughout the session.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and foster increased well-being – mentally, physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Learn more about the many benefits of meditation.
Fall semester schedule
Meditations for the Fall 2022 semester will begin the week of August 29th. Please check back regularly, as we will list additional meditations as soon as sessions are confirmed.
- 10:00–10:30 am — Meditation with Kimerly S. Cornish from the Hasbrouck Community via Zoom (recurring weekly)
Meeting ID:915 5827 7061
- 12:30–1:00 pm — Meditaciones en español with Mar Perez from the Dean of Students office via Zoom (recurring weekly)
Meeting ID: 987 2674 0291
- 4:00–4:30 pm — IN-PERSON Meditation with Cory Myler from Cornell Health at the Big Red Barn (recurring weekly)
- 2:00–2:30 pm — Meditation with Deanne/Christie from the College of Human Ecology via Zoom (recurring weekly)
Meeting ID: 945 6478 6955
Dial in: 646-876-9923
4:00–4:30 pm — Meditation with Lauren from Human Resources (recurring weekly)
Meeting ID: 954 6259 8302
Dial in: 646-518-9805
**beginning 9/28 (Note: October 26th session CANCELLED)
- 8:30–9:00 am — IN-PERSON Meditation with Sophia Scholl from Cornell Health in Founders Room 114 at Anabel Taylor Hall (recurring weekly)
- 9:00–9:30 am — Meditation with Kerry and Ruth from Cornell Wellness via Zoom (recurring weekly)
If you experience difficultly registering for these sessions, please email Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3:30–4:00 pm — Meditation with Joy and Linda from Cornell Health via Zoom (recurring weekly)
Please register here for these recurring sessions:
Meeting ID: 947 463 14981