Let’s Meditate is a free, guided, mindfulness meditation series sponsored by Cornell Health, in collaboration with numerous campus partners.
Meditation sessions are held daily Monday-Friday at various campus locations throughout the fall and spring semesters (and less frequently during University breaks). Check the schedule below for details.
- Everyone is welcome! Let’s Meditate is open to all members of the Cornell community, including students, faculty, and staff of all ages, genders, sizes, shapes, and abilities.
- Come as you are (but we suggest dressing comfortably).
- Participation is FREE. You are welcome to come to as many sessions as you wish.
What to expect
During each half-hour Let’s Meditate session, a trained facilitator will lead participants through meditation exercises designed to focus on the breath and quiet the mind. Participants typically sit quietly with their eyes closed throughout the session.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and foster increased well-being – mentally, physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Learn more about the many benefits of meditation.
Fall 2019 schedule
Sessions will continue to be added for the Fall semester. Please check back for updates.
- 12:15–12:45 pm — East Hill Plaza
East Hill Office Building, Room 345
- 4:00–4:30 pm — Big Red Barn
Big Red Barn
8:30-9:00pm — Hasbrouck Community Center
Hasbrouck Service Center, Big Room
- 11:30-12:00 pm Sibley Hall
W. Sibley Hall, Room B12
- 12:00-12:30pm Anabel Taylor Hall
- 4:30–5:00 pm — Cornell Johnson School
Sage Hall, Room 104
- 12:15–12:45 pm — Cornell Health
Room 501, Cornell Health
- 4:00–4:30 pm — Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI)
CCC building, Room 217
- 12:30–1:00 pm, 2nd & 4th Fridays of the month — Seneca Place on the Commons (Hilton Garden Inn)
130 E. Seneca Place, Seneca Place Training Room (lower level of Hilton Garden Inn)*
*If you aren't a Seneca Place employee with access keys, you'll need to take the hotel elevator to the lower level
- 12:15–12:45 pm — Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
Mallin Sculpture Court, 2nd floor (outdoors)*
Please note: backpacks, umbrellas, food and drink must be left in the main entrance lobby. (The museum doesn't allow these items into the galleries and going to the sculpture court requires passing through galleries). You are welcome to bring your lunch to enjoy in the lobby or Morgan Japanese Garden.
*Rain location: Lynch Conference room, 6th floor
beginning 9/6 and ending 10/11
- 2:00–2:30 pm — Human Ecology / Ag Quad
Academic Surge A, Room 124