Let’s Meditate is a free, guided, mindfulness meditation series sponsored by Cornell Health, in collaboration with numerous campus partners.
Meditation sessions are held daily Monday-Friday at various campus locations throughout the fall and spring semesters (and less frequently during University breaks). Check the schedule below for details.
- Everyone is welcome! Let’s Meditate is open to all members of the Cornell community, including students, faculty, and staff of all ages, genders, sizes, shapes, and abilities.
- Come as you are (but we suggest dressing comfortably).
- Participation is FREE. You are welcome to come to as many sessions as you wish.
What to expect
During each half-hour Let’s Meditate session, a trained facilitator will lead participants through meditation exercises designed to focus on the breath and quiet the mind. Participants typically sit quietly with their eyes closed throughout the session.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and foster increased well-being – mentally, physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Learn more about the many benefits of meditation.
Spring 2019 schedule
- 12:00–12:30 pm — Anabel Taylor Hall
- 4:00–4:30 pm — Big Red Barn
Big Red Barn
- 8:00–8:30 pm — Takton Center
Balch Hall, Room 3330
- 8:30–9:00 pm — Becker House (on West)
Becker TV Lounge (across from the Dining Hall and next to the vending machines)
- 11:30–12:00 pm — Sibley Hall
W. Sibley Hall, Room B12
start date TBD
- 12:15–12:45 pm — East Hill Plaza
East Hill Office Building, Room 345
no meditation 2/6
- 4:30–5:00 pm — Cornell Johnson School
Sage Hall, Room 134
- 12:15–12:45 pm — Cornell Health
Room 501, Cornell Health
- 4:15–4:45 pm — Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI)
CCC building, Room 217
- 8:45–9:15 pm — Hasbrouck
Hasbrouck Service Center, Big Room
- 12:30–1:00 pm — Seneca Place on the Commons (Hilton Garden Inn)
130 E. Seneca Place, Seneca Place Training Room (lower level of Hilton Garden Inn)*
*Note: If you aren't a Seneca Place employee with access keys, you'll need to take the hotel elevator to the lower level.
2nd and 4th Fridays of the month
- 2:00–2:30 pm — Human Ecology / Ag Quad
Academic Surge A, Room 124