Let’s Meditate is a free, guided, mindfulness meditation series sponsored by Cornell Health, in collaboration with numerous campus partners.
- Everyone is welcome! Let’s Meditate is open to all members of the Cornell community, including students, faculty, and staff of all ages, genders, sizes, shapes, and abilities.
- Participation is FREE. You are welcome to come to as many sessions as you wish.
What to expect
Most Let's Meditate sessions are currently being conducted by Zoom.
During each half-hour Let’s Meditate session, a trained facilitator will lead participants through meditation exercises designed to focus on the breath and quiet the mind. Participants typically sit quietly with their eyes closed throughout the session.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and foster increased well-being – mentally, physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Learn more about the many benefits of meditation.
Spring 2022 schedule
Additional offerings for other days and times will be added soon. Please check back for updates.
==ALL SESSIONS BELOW WILL BEGIN WEEK OF 1/24/22==
- 9:00–9:30 am — Meditation with Kimerly S. Cornish from the Hasbrouck Community via Zoom (recurring)
Meeting ID:963 0032 5786
- 8:30–9:00 pm — Meditation with the Hasbrouck Community via Zoom (recurring)
Meeting ID:960 9803 5436
- 2:30–3:00 pm — Meditation with Deanne/Christie from the College of Human Ecology via Zoom (recurring)
Meeting ID: 981 1773 0438
- 9:00–9:30 am — Meditation with Kerry and Ruth from Cornell Wellness via Zoom (recurring)
Please register here for these recurring sessions
- 3:30–4:00 pm — Meditation with Joy from Cornell Health via Zoom (recurring biweekly on 1/28, 2/11, 2/25, 3/11, 3/25, 4/8, 4/22, 5/6, and 5/20)
Meeting ID: 941 5616 1563