Let’s Meditate is a free, guided, mindfulness meditation series sponsored by Cornell Health, in collaboration with numerous campus partners.
Meditation sessions are held daily Monday-Friday at various campus locations throughout the fall and spring semesters (and less frequently during University breaks). Check the schedule below for details.
- Everyone is welcome! Let’s Meditate is open to all members of the Cornell community, including students, faculty, and staff of all ages, genders, sizes, shapes, and abilities.
- Come as you are (but we suggest dressing comfortably).
- Participation is FREE. You are welcome to come to as many sessions as you wish.
What to expect
During each half-hour Let’s Meditate session, a trained facilitator will lead participants through meditation exercises designed to focus on the breath and quiet the mind. Participants typically sit quietly with their eyes closed throughout the session.
Meditation has been shown to reduce stress and foster increased well-being – mentally, physically, cognitively, and emotionally. Learn more about the many benefits of meditation.
Spring 2018 schedule
- 11:45–12:15 pm — Sibley Hall
Sibley Hall, Room B12
- 4:00–4:30 pm — Big Red Barn
Big Red Barn
no session 2/19
- 12:15–12:45 pm — Near Arts Quad
170 Rockefeller Hall
- 4:15–4:45 pm — Ag Quad
Plant Science Room 404
- 5:00–5:30 pm — College of Veterinary Medicine
Schurman Hall, Room S1017
Please arrive early; key card access to the building is required after 5 pm
- 9:00–9:30 pm — Tatkon Center
Balch Hall, Room 3330
- 12:15-12:30 pm — East Hill Office Building
East Hill Office Building, Room 345
- 4:30–5:00 pm — Cornell Johnson School
Sage Hall, Room 131
- 12:15–12:45 pm — Willard Straight Hall
215 WSH (Garden Room)
- 4:30–5:00 pm — Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI)
200 CCC Building
- 8:45–9:15 pm — Hasbrouck
Hasbrouck Service Center, Big Room
- 12:30–1:00 pm — Seneca Place on the Commons (Hilton Garden Inn)
130 E. Seneca Place, Seneca Place Training Room (lower level of Hilton Garden Inn)*
*Note: If you aren't a Seneca Place employee with access keys, you'll need to take the hotel elevator to the lower level.
2nd and 4th Fridays of each month
- 2:00–2:30 pm — Human Ecology Career Exploration Center
Martha Van Rensselaer Hall, Room 162