MS, RDN, CDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Preferred pronouns: She/Her/Hers
- CDR Registered Dietitian
- Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in New York State
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Guelph
- Didactic Program in Dietetics, California Polytechnic State University SLO
- Dietetic Internship, California Polytechnic State University SLO
- Master of Science in Nutrition, California Polytechnic State University SLO
Krista provides nutrition education and counseling to diverse populations that focuses on an individual’s unique needs, and desired health goals. She enjoys helping others create strategies to match their goals and promote healthy food relationships.
Her primary areas of nutrition experience include pre-diabetes/diabetes, disordered eating, gastrointestinal issues, cardiovascular nutrition, and bariatric surgery nutrition (pre and post-surgical care).
In her personal time, Krista enjoys gardening, traveling, being outdoors and spending time with family and friends.