Services for students in Ithaca
- Studying outside of Ithaca? Please refer to our Services for Students Outside Ithaca webpage.
- Traveling during intersession? Visit our Care During Intersession page.
In keeping with CDC guidelines for Pandemic Operations, we are currently offering limited in-person services, with most of our routine services provided via telehealth.
We are unable to receive unscheduled walk-in traffic into the building at this time. Please call us (607-255-5155) to be pre-screened for visits.
- COVID-19 diagnostic testing – for students who have symptoms and/or known exposure (no charge)
- Select medical appointments – for needs requiring an in-person examination ($10 copay)
- Select physical therapy appointments – for needs requiring an in-person examination ($10 copay for students)
- Pharmacy services – including prescription medications and self-care supplies
Please call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to schedule a COVID-19 testing appointment, and to learn about options for in-person care. We are unable to accommodate unscheduled visits at this time.
Call the pharmacy at 607-255-6976 to order prescriptions, purchase self-care supplies, and schedule pickups.
- Primary care medical appointments
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Behavioral health consultations
- Let's Talk drop-in consultations
- CAPS-led workshops
- Nutrition and healthy eating services
- Sexual health care
- Physical therapy
Telehealth services are primarily conducted by Zoom, accessed through our secure patient portal, myCornellHealth. Some services may be conducted by phone, or – if privacy is a concern – online messaging.
Learn more: Visit our Telehealth Services page.
Cost: There is no copay/charge for telehealth services for students who are enrolled in a Cornell Student Health Plan (SHP or SHP+) or who pay the Student Health Fee. Learn more on our Cost for Service page.