Services for students in Ithaca
Studying outside of Ithaca? Please refer to our Services for Students Outside Ithaca webpage.
In keeping with CDC guidelines for Pandemic Operations, we are currently offering limited in-person services, with most of our routine services provided via telehealth.
We are unable to receive unscheduled walk-in traffic into the building at this time, with the exception of visits to our pharmacy. Please call us (607-255-5155) to be pre-screened for visits.
- COVID-19 diagnostic testing – for students who have symptoms and/or known exposure (no charge)
- Select medical appointments – for needs requiring an in-person examination ($10 copay)
- Select physical therapy appointments – for needs requiring an in-person examination ($10 copay for students)
- Pharmacy services
- Lab & radiology services
Please call us during business hours (607-255-5155) to schedule a COVID-19 testing appointment, and to learn about options for in-person care. We are unable to accommodate unscheduled visits at this time, with the exception of visitors to the pharmacy.
- Primary care medical appointments
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Behavioral health consultations
- Let's Talk drop-in consultations
- CAPS-led workshops
- Nutrition and healthy eating services
- Sexual health care
- Physical therapy
Telehealth services are primarily conducted by Zoom, accessed through our secure patient portal, myCornellHealth. Some services may be conducted by phone, or – if privacy is a concern – online messaging.
Learn more: Visit our Telehealth Services page.
Cost: There is no copay/charge for telehealth services for students who are enrolled in a Cornell Student Health Plan (SHP or SHP+) or who pay the Student Health Fee. Learn more on our Cost for Service page.