“Let’s Talk” is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential consultation with a Cornell Health counselor.
Counselors hold walk-in hours at various on-campus locations Monday through Friday during the academic year (see schedule below). Stop by any location to speak with a counselor about concerns, get help problem-solving, and learn more about counseling services at Cornell Health and other resources available to you at Cornell.
Let's Talk consultations are:
- FREE for Cornell students
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Locations & hours
Let's Talk has limited hours during the summer:
- Days: Wednesdays (6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1)
- Time: 2:30-4:30 PM
- Location: Willard Straight Hall, Room 211
Our Fall '18 semester hours will be posted mid-August.